| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Giresun in May is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 66mm (2.6in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 14:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Giresun May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Giresun, Turkey
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Giresun: